Monday, February 25, 2013

Union Jack Inspiration

Howdy everyone,  I hope all of you have had a great Monday so far.  I spent most of the day trying to figure out what project I wanted to work on first this week.  There are so many things I want to try, thanks to the constant Pinterest inspiration.  One of the ideas that has been on my mind is the Union Jack flag.  Yes, you read that right.  Check out these photos I have been collecting and you will see why I have been so inspired.


Look closely at the rug.  Sooooo cool.  This was a spare bedroom turned closet.


This would be so cute in a boys room.


This ottoman from Ms. Mustard Seed is adorable.  I am so gonna do this some day.


This is my favorite.  I could see this piece in any room in my house.  So this wins.  This is my next project.


I already painted this piece, but it needs something.  So I will add the flag to the doors.  Hopefully I will have this done by Friday.  Stay tuned.  Have a great week.

No comments: