Monday, April 1, 2013

Plate Wall

Happy April Fools Day.  I have no tricks to play on you today,  just fun decorating to share.  I head to Santa Cruz tomorrow for Spring Break so hopefully I will find something fun to post about from there.  I have been scouting out Thrift Stores and Antique Stores online in the Santa Cruz area, so hopefully I find some treasures.

Without further ado,  here is my latest project.  My good friend, Nicole, asked me to create a plate wall in her kitchen.  It turned out great and added that little something her kitchen needed.  


It is simple and clean.  I added jute twine to some of the plates just to add a little interest.


Before


I found these plate hangers on Amazon.  I love that they are hidden as opposed to traditional plate hangers.


This is the inspirational photo I found on Pinterest.  It gave me the idea to add twine to some of the plates.

I found most of the plates at Homegood's and Marshall's.


I so enjoyed spending Easter with all my boys.  It was the perfect kick off to Spring Break.  I hope you guys have a fabulous week.  I know I am going to as I bask in the Santa Cruz sun.

No comments: