Saturday, December 17, 2011

Creative Christmas Card

I have this reoccurring competition with myself to outdo the Christmas card from the past year.  This year was easy because I didn't like last years.  I was in a time crunch and just did it even though I wasn't happy with the result.


The background is pretty enough, but the picture is fuzzy and boring.  I got inspired while watching a decorating show.


This is a picture off the TV so the quality isn't great, but you get the idea.  I shared this with my neighbor, who happens to be a photographer and that got the ball rolling.  This was the result.


The photographer has a program that makes the picture look like a painting.  It looks a little like a Norman Rockwell of modern times.  I hope this inspires  you to think outside the box and get creative.

No comments: