Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Decorating

So sorry I have been gone so long.  Life is getting in the way, but I am back doing what I love.  Here are my favorite things to decorate with for the holidays.

  • Bottle Brush Trees
  • Mercury Glass
  • Ball Ornaments



I am not a huge lover of red so this is my contribution to the traditional Christmas colors.  Of course, I paired it with my favorite color, turquoise.




This is my buffet in my dining room.  I love glass domes.  This one was a steal at Marshall's for $19.99  compared to the usual price of $80.00.  I have it sitting on a salvaged piece from an old porch.  A column rested on this pedestal.  The bottle brush trees and mercury glass I just buy when I see them for a good price.  The picture above is the only Winter  one I hang.  I just love it.  It has all my favorite colors.  I found it at antique store some time ago and bring it out every winter.  I hope you got some ideas.  I will post tomorrow with more.

1 comment:

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Your buffet looks great! I love your little vintage angel too!