Saturday, April 21, 2012

Praire Chic Wedding

Yesterday I decorated for a Wedding.  It has been a work in progress over the past couple months.  Although a wedding can be labor intensive, the end result is so worth it.  Here are just a couple of my projects.  There will be more posts and pictures to come.


This is one of the centerpieces.  The smokey purple bottles were from Michael's.  I purchased the little frames from the scrap booking department from Michael's, added a monogram, and attached the frame to the bottle with a ribbon.  I then tied the two bottles together with burlap.  The main flowers I used were Spray Roses and Ranuculus.


I alternated each table with this arrangement.  I covered a mason jar in burlap, added crocheted lace, and again attached a monogrammed frame with ribbon.  I think they turned out great and most importantly the bride was very happy.

No comments: